Monday, May 4, 2009

Black Cat?!?!?!?!


Last night I was real freaked out. I woke up for no apparent reason and heard....movement. I could hear things moving around in thr room. I sat up and fumbled for my lava lamp. I turned on the lava lamp and right beside it was this scruffy black cat. It hissed and ran into a corner of the room. Naturally, I was saken. My shouts drew the attention of my parents. They came in and the light from the hallway lit up the corner where the cat was. Nothing. Nothing was there. We searched the whole house and nothing came up. My parents believed me but have no idea how itgot into my room.
I have heard legends of phantom cats but i'm not going to jump to conclusins just yet. Lets hope some answeres pop up.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, Noah!! There's a glitch in the MATRIX!!! U better Run!!!!!
    That's scary!! Like my ghost thing I went through--but I believe u! Not many people believe me--tho I understand it's a difficult thing to think I didn't hallucinate :)
    Sorry I've been out of it for a few days- I've been wrapped up in some difficult life stuff-but I'm here now and I'll try to contact Morpheus so he can let u know what to do so u stay out of danger! :)

    ReplyDelete